|King Arthur Flour in Norwich, Vermont|
Our TOP 10 THINGS TO DO in the area if you have…
A full day or more:
- Go on a custom-designed tour of the region (Scenic Roads, Wool and Fiber Shops, National Historic Sites, Monadnock Visual Arts, “Filmed in NH”, Ice Cream and Chocolate, and more).
- Visit St. Gaudens National Historic Site, the Cornish-Windsor Covered Bridge and other places of interest along the Connecticut River Valley (bordering Vermont).
- For food and baking enthusiasts, make a pilgrimage to the King Arthur Flour campus (Store, Baking Education Center, Bakery and Café) in Norwich, Vermont and explore other yummy stops along the way.
- Rent kayak or canoe (or cross-country skis or snowshoes in winter) and enjoy the outside! Did you bring your bike? We can help with bike routes too.
- Experience New Hampshire’s coastline in Portsmouth and the Seacoast Region.
- Step back in time at Canterbury Shaker Village, Enfield Shaker Museum or Strawbery Banke Museum.
- Take a scenic drive in the White Mountains.
- Explore New Hampshire’s Lakes Region.
- Enjoy a day of history in Boston.
- Indulge your senses at Yankee Candle, Kringle Candle and the Bridge of Flowers in western Massachusetts.
|Mount Washington Auto Road, White Mountains|
|Kayaking on MacDowell Lake|