|Alpacas at Spring Pond Farm|
Our TOP 10 THINGS TO DO in the area if you have…
A few hours to half a day:
- Hike Mount Monadnock.
- Take a self-guided tour of Historic Covered Bridges south of Keene.
- Hike Miller State Park.
- Explore Keene’s Main Street and Colony Mill Marketplace.
- Visit an alpaca farm.
- Browse antiques shops in Peterborough, Wilton, Greenville, and more.
- Have lunch at Pickity Place (advance reservations required) and explore sites in Mason.
- Discover Hillsborough’s Stone Arch Bridges.
- Explore Willard Pond – Great for hiking, swimming, and kayaking!
- Get out on the greens – Golf at Crotched Mountain GolfClub, Monadnock Country Club, or Shattuck Golf Club.
|Gleason Falls Bridge in Hillsborough|