|Hiking the West Ridge Trail in winter.|
In a continuation of some of our favorite things to do in the area, here is the second installment!
Our TOP 10 THINGS TO DO in the area if you have…
About 2 hours:
- Hike the West Ridge Trail at MacDowell Lake.
- Take a ride to Harrisville – Browse Harrisville Designs. Walk the historic mill town. Have a snack at the General Store.
- Hike Cranberry Meadow Pond Trail from Old Street Road to the pond, and back.
- Drive to Hancock – Walk the trail at old railroad depot. Have lunch on the porch at Fiddleheads.
- Have lunch or dinner AND ice cream at Kimball Farm (seasonal, May to mid-October).
- Get sandwiches from Dublin General Store or Nature’s Green Grocer and have a picnic at MacDowell Lake.
- Visit Frye’s Measure Mill.
- Get a majestic view of Monadnock from Cathedral of the Pines (May – October).
- Browse some of the local antiques and consignment shops.
- Give geocaching a try!